Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
M C Shukla :-
He was a distinguished teacher, author and administrator. He also acted as the Vice-Principal of the S. R. College of Commerce and later as Professor of School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, of the University of Delhi. He wrote many books such as Mercantile Law, Business Organisation and Management, Advanced Accounts, Industrial Law, Company Law, Cost Accounts, Statistics - Theory and Practice and Secretarial Practice.
T S Grewal :-
He was an eminent educationist and humanist, whose values, principles and philosophy of life acted as a source of inspiration and guiding light for all those who ever came in contact with him. In the year 1968, he was selected for International Teachers Program by Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. which he completed with distinctions in 5 courses. His erudition in Commerce and Management subjects are too well known. Apart from his numerous articles in various national and international journals, he has written scholarly text books on the subject of accountancy, including management and cost accounting. His books speak volumes about his gigantic scholarly attainments.
S C Gupta :-
He is a distinguished academician, was former Reader in Commerce, Hans Raj College, University of Delhi. He has teaching experience of more than 40 years in the Department of Commerce, Hansraj College of the University of Delhi. Since long, he has been associated in different capacities with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Today, he is one of the most experienced and distinguished teachers of Accounting in the country.
About the Book
The nineteenth edition of this authoritative text continues the legacy of its earlier editions and provides a comprehensive coverage of many advanced accounting topics. Detailed fundamentals provide a natural grounding and help in gaining accounting skills and knowledge. The book is aimed at CA/CS and other professional courses such as CPT, PCC, ICWA and others. The book could be used to great advantage by students of B.Com (Hons.) and accounting professionals.
• Balanced theoretical and conceptual coverage to help accounting learners master the subject
• Structured presentation supported by over 300 illustrations
• More than 350 exercise questions supplemented by essay questions to reinforce learning
• Topic of ';Lease' revised as per latest Accounting Standard 17
Table of Content
• Fundamental Principles of Accounting • Final Accounts • Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes • Consignments, Joint Ventures, Account Current, Average Due Date, Etc. • Self-Balancing Ledgers • Depreciation, Reserves and Provisions • Receipts and Payments Account, Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet • Single Entry or Accounts from Incomplete Records • Partnership Accounts (I) • Partnership Accounts (II) (Dissolution) • Branch and Departmental Accounts • Hire Purchase, Instalments and Lease • Insurance Claims • Insolvency Accounts • Royalties • Contract Accounts • Miscellaneous • Multiple Choice Questions (Chapter wise)