Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
H K Dass :-
Prof. H.K. Dass, recepient of British Scholarship in 1971-72, for Specialist Study in ADVANCE MATHEMATICS at University of Hull, England. Prof. Dass, M. Sc. (Mathematics) Ist. division and college topper, has been teaching Mathematics to Engineering students for last 35 years and is the most popular faculty among students. Prof. Dass has etablished his reputation all over India and other neighbouring countries very firmly as an author of Mathematics Text books. He has to his credit 20 books of Engineering Mathematics and Maths school books. His books are very popular among engineering students all over the country, Sri lanka, Pakistan, East Asia and African countries. After the success of Engineering Mathematics books, the publisher encouraged him to write mathematics books for schools. In a short span of time, his mathematics books for class IX, X, XI and XII are a hit among school teachers' and students' community. ""Mathematics for class X"" is the best book among all the prevailing books available to the students, and gets a special mention. He has been awarded as Distinguished Author by our company. As an educationist his name has been approved as Member, Governing Body of Shyam Lal College by VC, University of Delhi. Prof. H.K. Dass has been conferred with "" SECULAR INDIA HARMONY AWARD - 1998"" by Honb'le Prime Minister, Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee in 1999. His famous books are: • Advanced Engineering Mathematics • Engineering Mathematics for AMIE • Mathematical Physics for B.Sc. Hons. • Introduction to Engineering Mathematics I & II for U.P. • Basics of Engineering Mathematics I, II & III for M. P. • Concept of Engineering Mathematics for Orissa • Fundamentals of Engineering Mathematics I, II & III for Uttarakhand • S. Chand's Engineering Mathematics I & II for Nagpur • Elements of Engineering Mathematics I & II for Gujarat (In Press) • Mathematics for IX, X , XI & XII(English-Hindi) • Laboratory Manual in Mathematics for X • Simplified Co-ordinate Geometry for B. Sc.
About the Book
"Advanced Engineering Mathematics" is written for the students of all engineering disciplines. Topics such as Partial Differentiation, Differential Equations, Complex Numbers, Statistics, Probability, Fuzzy Sets and Linear Programming which are an important part of all major universities have been well-explained. Filled with examples and in-text exercises, the book successfully helps the student to practice and retain the understanding of otherwise difficult concepts.
• Two New Chapters -Transformation and Taylor's and Laurent's Series have been included
• Every topic relating to the subject has been provided with ample coverage.
• Close to 1400 solved examples (including previous year questions of different universities) on various topics have been incorporated for the better understanding and to make familiar with the standard and trend of questions set in the examinations.
• More than 260 exercise sets and book-end solved question papers provide apt practice of all concepts explained.
• Useful formulae and 10 years question papers have been provided on S Chand Publishing website which will be helpful for students while preparing for examinations
Table of Content
• Partial Differentiation • Multiple Integral • Differential Equations • Determinants and Matrices • Vectors • Complex numbers • Functions of a Complex Variable • Transformation • Taylor's and Laurent's Series • Special Functions • Partial Differential Equations • Statistics • Probability • Fourier Series • Laplace Transformation • Integral Transforms • Numerical Techniques • Numerical Methods for Solution of Partial Differential Equations • Calculus of Variation • Tensor Analysis • Z-Transform • Infinite Series • Gamma, Beta Function • Chebyshev Polynomials • Fuzzy Set • Hankel Transform • Hilbert Transform • Empirical Laws and Curve Fitting (Method of Least Squares) • Linear Programming