Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
MANISH KUMAR JHA :-
He is an academician, author, and content writer. He has served many years as a subject matter expert (SME) for top most software companies in India. He has also written several books in the field of core computer science. His research interests include compiler design, automata theory and algorithm design & analysis.
About the Book
This textbook has been designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students of computer science and information technology. Aspirants of various competitive examinations such as NET, GATE, DRDO, etc. will also find this book useful. This textbook is written in a very accessible style and analytical explanations for each topic are presented in a very simple language. To make the textbook both versatile and complete, the readers are exposed to the full range of concept of automata Theory.
• Presents the essentials of Automata Theory in an easy-to-follow manner.
• Includes intuitive explanations of theoretical concepts, definitions, algorithms, steps and techniques of Automata Theory.
• Examines in detail the foundations of Automata Theory such as Language, DFA, NFA, CFG, Mealy/Moore Machines, Pushdown Automata, Turing Machine, Recursive Function, Lab/Practice Work, etc.
• More than 700 solved questions and about 200 unsolved questions for student's practice.
• Apart from the syllabus of B. Tech (CSE & IT), M. Tech. (CSE & IT), MCA, M. Sc. (CS), BCA, this book covers complete syllabi of GATE (CS), NET and DRDO examinations.
Table of Content
• Mathematical Foundations • Theory of Automata: Alphabet, Strings and Languages • Regular Expression • Finite Automata • Pushdown Automata • Finite State Automata with Output-Moore and Mealy Machine • Introduction to Context-Free Grammars • Equivalence of PDA's and CFG's • Pumping Lemma • Turning Machines • Decidability, Undecidability and Recursive Function Theory • Lab/Practice Work