Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
N.R. Mohan Prakash :-
He is a postgraduate in Commerce and Management and a doctorate in the area of marketing of services. He has rich industrial, teaching and research experience. He served in leather, pharmaceutical and NBFC industries. He has been working as a faculty in the GITAM Institute of Management, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam since 2005. He is the author of six books in the areas of Business Environment, Entrepreneurship, Internal Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Risk Management and Insurance and Computer Applications-II. He has contributed several articles to reputed national magazines and journals and presented a number of papers in national and international seminars in various parts of the country.
About the Book
The financial services sector is witnessing such rapid changes and innovations that the existing books are hardly able to keep up with the rapid developments in the entire gamut of financial services. This book aims to fill this gap by covering the most recent developments and new products in the sector. Closely following the syllabus of MBA UGC curriculum and PGDM, the book has a single-window approach, that is, to meet the total requirement of students in this subject area through a single book. The book thus has all the potential of becoming the students' best companion.
• The only book to cover all three topics, viz., banking, risk and insurance management
• Includes recent developments in all the three sectors
• Highlights the updated Basel III norms
• Carries a special chapter on Marketing and CRM in banking sector
• Includes pedagogical features like case studies, box items, and review questions
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Indian Banking, 2. Structure and Genesis of The Indian Banking Industry, 3. RBI—The Regulating Authority of Indian Banking, 4. Reforms in The Banking Sector, 5. Techniques and Tools of Risk Management in Indian Banks, 6. New Forms of Operations in Indian Banks, 7. Assets and Liabilities Management, 8. Non-Performing Assets (NPAS), 9. Basel III—Implications for Indian Banking, 10. Loans and Advances, 11. Treasury and Funds Management in Indian Banking, 12. Marketing and CRM, 13. Grievance Mechanism, 14. Emerging Issues
Part-2: Risk and Insurance Management:
1. Introduction to Risk, 2. Insurance as a Risk Management: Techniques and Principles, 3. Requirements of an Insurance Contract, 4. Risk Aversion and Risk Management, 5. Indian Insurance Industry, 6. Risk Management and Shareholders Wealth, 7. Analysis of Insurance Coverage, 8. Benefit Programs—Employee Benefit Plans, 9. Health Insurance Retailing Services—Trends and Challenges in India, 10. Service Product and Pricing Strategy, 11. Introduction to Insurance Marketing and Customer Satisfaction, 12. Grievance Mechanism of The Indian Insurance Industry, 13. Emerging Trends and New Developments in Insurance Industry, 14. Designing The Insurance Services, 15. Pricing and Promotion of Insurance Services, 16. Internal, External and Interactive Marketing