He is an assistant professor in Galgotias University. He has been teaching Mathematics and Statistics for more than 5 years. He has published several research papers in national and international journals. His areas of specialization are Business Mathematics, Business Statistics and Operations Research.
About the Book
The main objective of this book is to provide a reader friendly study material to the students which will enable them to revise the subject with ease and get high level of retention for examination preparedness.
• Matrix • Mathematical Induction • Matrix II • Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Average • Mathematical Series • Simple Interest and Compound Interest • Set Theory • Permutation and Combination • Concept of Differentiation and Integration
• Content has been developed according to the syllabus requirements
• The units are written in simple language
• Numerous illustrations, examples and case studies for better understanding of concepts
• Chapter end questions for practice