He has taught B.Com. (Hons.) M.Com., MBA, CA and other courses for forty-one years at Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi and several business schools in NCR. He has also conducted workshops in Business Studies for teachers in reputed schools such as St. Columba's, DPS, Vasant Valley, New Era. He has written forty books in different areas of commerce and management. He has won several awards and prizes for his academic contributions. He is associated with the management of several institutions. He has undertaken post-doctoral research projects. He has presented papers in several national and international conferences. Dr. C.B. Gupta is member of All India Management Association.
About the Book
The present book has been especially designed and written as per the BBA Course (Paper No. 302: Business Policy & Strategy) of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
It is a very popular course and running from several years.
• Full coverage of the prescribed syllabus.
• Sequential arrangement of contents strictly in accordance with the syllabus.
• Synopsis to indicate the contents each chapter.
• Tables and diagrams to illustrate the text.
• Examples from Indian corporate sector.
• Lucid and simple language.
• Question papers of G.G.S.I.P. University.
Table of Content
1. Nature Scope and Evolution of Business Policy
2. Strategic Management Process
3. Environmental Analysis and Appraisal
4. Analysis of Internal Resources
5. Major Strategy Options
6. Choice of Strategy
7. Major Issues in Implementation of Strategy