Ca Pavan Kumar K.C.H. :- "CA Pavan Kumar K.CH. is a Chartered Accountant in practice. He teaches as a matter of passion. He is also a Graduate in Commerce from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh and Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
His Academic Achievements include
• All India 1st Mark in CWA final Mgt Accounting paper
• All India 5th Rank in CWA Final Examination
• All India 11th Rank in CWA Intermediate Examination
• All India 43rd Rank in CA PE II Examination
• All India 20th Rank in CWA Foundation Examination
• He received Gold Medal from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
• He received Silver Medal from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
• He received national merit scholarship for 4 times from ICAI.
His areas of specialization include
• Auditing and Assurance
• Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
• Indirect Tax Laws
• Cost Accounting and Financial Management
With a view to transmit his vast experience and practical knowledge acquired by conducting audits of various Public Sector Undertakings and Listed Companies, he has been taking up classes for Auditing and Indirect taxes for various levels of CA and CWA students. Trained more than 15,000 students so far and is well known for his inspirational speeches and stimulating the sleeping skills of students. He founded Sri Medha Institute for Professional Studies in the year 2005 to impart coaching for students pursuing professional courses in commerce stream like CA, CWA, CS and MBA. He trained hundreds of Chartered Accountants and caused more than 100 students achieving ranks in CA and CWA."
About the Book
This book contains various Auditing concepts in a form,easy to read,revise and remember the important points from the examination view point.It is expected that the student would derive maximum benefit by adopting the approach followed in answering each question in this book.
*Covrage of the entire syllabus thorouhghly and ezhaustively
*A comprehensive coverage of all standards on auditing
*Practical questions for all the chapters given at the end
*Summary of important Case Laws are given for the ready reference of the students
*Frequently asked questions in previous exams are given
*Last 6 question papers for CA IPCC Auditing exam by ICAI are given for the benefit of students.
*Easy language so as to enable the students to prepare for exams even in self study mode