Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
E L Jordan :- M.Sc., M.A.(Toronto); Formely Head of Zoology Department, Lucknow. Dr. P S Verma :-
He is M.Sc., PhD, F.E.S.I. and F.A.Z, has immense teaching experience. He taught Zoology to undergraduate and postgraduate students at Meerut College, Meerut till 2000. Dr. Verma has engaged in active research, and also successfully guided several PhD students. He has to his credit publication of several research papers. A celebrated author, Dr. Verma has written several books on Zoology. His books include Biology for Schools, and Biology for classes XI and XII (CBSE and ISC). He has also written several books for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. His books have been very popular among the student community. His famous books include Invertebrate Zoology, Chordate Zoology, Practical Zoology (Invertebrate), Practical Zoology (Chordate), Cell Biology, Genetics, Cytology, Chordate Embryology, Textbook of Biology for class IX, Textbook of Biology for classes XI and XII and ISC Biology for classes XI and XII.
About the Book
• FOR B.Sc & B.Sc.(Hons) CLASSES OF ALL INDIAN UNIVERSITIES AND ALSO AS PER UGC MODEL CURRICULUMN
• Contents: CONTENTS:Protochordates:Hemicholrdata 1.Urochordata Cephalochordata
2. Vertebrates : Cyclostomata 3. Agnatha, Pisces Amphibia 4. Reptilia 5. Aves
6. Mammalia 7 Comparative Anatomy:lntegumentary System 8 Skeletal System
9. Coelom and Digestive System 10 Respiratory System 11. Circulatory System
12. Nervous System 13. Receptor Organs 14 Endocrine System 15 Urinogenital System 16 Embryology Some Comparative Charts of Protochordates 17 Some Comparative Charts of Vertebrate Animal Types 18 Index.
Table of Content
Protochordates: Hemicholrdata 1.Urochordata Cephalochordata 2. Vertebrates : Cyclostomata 3. Agnatha, Pisces Amphibia 4. Reptilia 5. Aves 6. Mammalia 7 Comparative Anatomy:Lntegumentary System 8 Skeletal System 9. Coelom And Digestive System 10 Respirator