Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
Rashmi Kant Das :-
Rashmi Kanta Das holds a Masters degree in Business Administration from Utkal University, Orissa. He is a Sun Certified Java Programmer, Web Component Developer, Business Component Developer and a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. He has more than 10 years of experience in working on Java and Finding innovative solutions to the challenges faced in the software industry. He has served as a senior faculty at leading coaching institutes at Bhubaneswar.
About the Book
Core Java for Beginners has been written keeping in mind the requirements of B.Tech and MCA students. The book introduces the core concepts of Java, along with the knowledge of fundamentals required for developing programs. Starting from the basic concepts of object-oriented programming languages, the book covers an entire range of topics, including advanced topics like RMI, JDBC, and so on. The text is replete with several examples to facilitate better understanding of the intricacies of the programming language.
• Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals • Evolution of Java Programming Language • Basic Elements of Java • Operators in Java • Conditional Statements and Loops • Class Fundamentals • Taking Input from Keyboard • Object Reference • Arrays in Java • Inheritance • Inner Class or Nested Class • Exception Handling • Package • JAR File • Strings in Java • StringBuffer • Wrapper Class • Java Native Interface • Multithreading • Generics • Files and Streams • Exploring Java.lang Package • The Collection Framework • java.util Package • java.applet Package • java.awt Package • Java Foundation Classes • java.net • Remote Method Invocation • java.sql Package
• Incorporates features of Java 2 and J2SE
• Discusses exception handling in depth
• Discusses garbage collection
• Introduces new pedagogical feature 'Remember', which recapitulates the key points discussed and also clarifies finer programming and conceptual points
• Presents around 350 tested programs with outputs and reinforces the learning through exercises