Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
Vandana Bansal :-
She is Associate Professor at Bharati College, University of Delhi. She has over 18 years of experience in teaching corporate laws. She completed her Masters and PhD from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. She is also an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Her areas of interest are Corporate Laws, Business Laws and Income Tax.
Jyoti Prakash Rath :-
He is a Lecturer at Government Junior College, Phulbani, Odisha. He is M Com, M Phil, MBA & PGDBM and currently pursuing PhD in Utkal University, Odisha. He has over 8 years of experience in teaching Accounting, Business and Corporate Laws, and Income Tax. He has authored and edited a number of text books.
Anjali Arora :-
She is Associate Professor at Sri Aurobindo College, University of Delhi. She has over 20 years of experience in teaching corporate laws, and has presented several papers in this field. She completed her Masters from the University of Delhi, and earned her PhD from the Delhi School of Economics. Her areas of interest include Corporate Laws, Corporate Governance and International Business.
About the Book
This book presents the subject matter tailor-made for the latest syllabus as per CBCS Odisha to enable its students to study the course material through a single book without having to refer to multiple sources and comprehend the subject in simple, understandable language.
• Covers the syllabus of CBCS, Odisha
• Explains complicated provisions in easily comprehensible language with the help of illustrations and analogies
• Quotes Indian cases at appropriate places with a view to ensure necessary authenticity and clarity on the subject
• Includes model question papers
Table of Content
• Administration of Company Law • Company: Definition and Characteristics • Types of Companies • Incorporation of a Company • Memorandum of Association • Articles of Association • Book Building and Global Depository Receipts • Issue and Allotment of Securities • Share Capital • Directors and Committees • Meetings and Resolutions • Dividend and Other Miscellaneous Provisions • Insider Trading and Whistle Blowing • Winding Up • The Depositories Act, 1996 and the Depository System