MCom, PhD, is Director Jagran College of Art, Science and Commerce, Kanpur. Formerly he was Head of Department - Commerce, VSSD (PG) College, Kanpur as well as Dean, Faculty of Commerce, Kanpur University, Kanpur. He has also been a visiting faculty member at Central India Regional Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Kanpur and at Kanpur Chapter of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
About the Book
According to syllabus prescribed by the institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Professional Competency Course at intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations.
Table of Content
1.Introduction And Element Cost
4.Direct Expenses Or Chargeable Expenses
6.Activity Based Costing
7.Single Or Outputor Unit Costing
8.Unit Costing - 2 Claculation Of Tender Price Or Estimates/Quaotations
9.Job,Batch And Contract Costing
11.Joint Product And By-Product Costing
13 Cost Book Keeping
14. Integrated Or Integral Accounts
15. Reconciliation Of Cost And Financial Accounts
16. Marginal Costing, Cost Volume - Profit Analysis And Decision Making
17. Standard Costing And Variance Analysis | Budgetary Control
19. Solved Problems From Recent Ca Exams.