Dr Minaxi Rachchh is a professor at ICLES' Motilal Jhunjhunwala College of Arts, Science and Commerce since 1994. She has made immense contribution in the field of education with vast experience of teaching at UG and PG level. She is co-author for many books on the subject of Accountancy. Rachchh's vast research focuses on Environmental Accounting. Dr Rachchh is a practising Chartered Accountant. Since last 5 years, she is the elected member of the Navi Mumbai Branch of WIRC, ICAI. Presently, she is the Secretary of the Navi Mumbai Branch of WIRC, ICAI.
GUNVANTRAI RACHCHH :-
Gunvant Rachchh is a professor in Smt. P N Doshi Women's College, Mumbai. He has long experience of teaching various subjects in accountancy and has co-authored books on Accountancy. He has presented and published research papers at various levels. He is also a practising Chartered Accountant.
About the Book
'Cost Accounting - Introduction and Basic Concepts' has been written by two highly experienced teachers for T.Y.B.Com students of University of Mumbai. It has been designed as a textbook to provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
This book covers all the topics mentioned in the syllabus in a simple and lucid style. Due consideration has been given to practical questions. A variety of problems on each topic has also been included. This book is divided into two parts: the first part covers the theory and the problems on each topic and the second part covers University problems with solutions for every chapter.
• Introduction to Cost Accounting
• Material Costs
• Labour Cost
• Cost Sheet
• Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts
• University Solved Questions
• For each topic, practical illustrations have been divided into different types to understand the topic easily.
• In each chapter, theoretical questions are given along with answers.
• A large number of problems have been solved.
• Numerous solved problems are given from previous university examinations.
• Students will easily know the trend and pattern of examinations by using this book.