Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
M N Arora :-
He has teaching experience of more than four decades in Hans Raj College, University of Delhi. He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. His experience has been mostly in teaching of Cost Accounting and Management Accounting in various courses including professional courses like MCom, BCom, MIB, MHROD, MBA, BBA, CA, and CS. He has authored popular textbooks which have been widely prescribed by UGC, ICAI, ICSI, and various universities. He was a Special Invitee in the meetings of the Cost Accounting Standards Board of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India for finalization of draft Cost Accounting Standards.
Priyanka Katyal :-
She received her MCom and MPhil from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi. She has more than fifteen years' experience of teaching BCom (Hons) classes in various colleges of the University of Delhi.
About the Book
This book has been written specifically for the students of B. Com. (Hons.) of the Utkal University in accordance with its prescribed syllabus. It gives a through grounding in cost concepts, cost behavior, and costing methods. Every discussion involving conceptual difficulties is immediately followed by a numerical example.
• Ideal for self-study, making learning a painless exercise.
• Examination-oriented approach
• Around 260 solved problems and illustrations accompanied by ';working notes'
• Theoretical, Practical and Objective Type Questions selected mostly from the past examinations
Table of Content
• Introduction • Accounting for Materials • Accounting for Labour (Employee Cost) • Overhead Cost • Output or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet) • Job Costing • Contract Costing • Process Costing • Marginal (Variable) Costing • Budgeting and Budgetary Control • Standard Costing and Variance Analysis