Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
Vijay Shankar Srivastava :-
He is an educationist at heart and is a known personality in the area of reasoning and math. He cleared Bihar State PCS in 1994 but due to his inclination towards education moved towards teaching. An avid researcher of these areas of study, he has authored many books and has been instrumental in mentoring many an IAS and PCS aspirant successfully. Currently, he is into research, writing and teaching and also actively associated with many social institutions.
About the Book
• This book provides the reader with new concepts and techniques to solve the problems of Data Analysis & Interpretation in a jiffy.
• The book provides comprehensive concept-building illustrated with several examples in each chapter.
• A systematic approach to the study of the Data Analysis and Interpretation is divided into nine chapters.
• The book comprises various types of the problems that are usually asked for solution in various banking exams.
• The book comprises a large number of solved examples in each chapter.
• The previous year's examination question papers duly solved are appended to enhance the utility of the book to make the readers conversant with the pattern and to guide the reader for the ensuing examination.
• An indispensable book for every aspirant.
Table of Content
• Data Analysis and Interpretation: An Introduction • Basic Tools of Analysis • Tabulation • Line Graphs/Charts/X-Y Charts/Cartesian Graphs • Bar Diagrams/Graphs/Charts • Pie-Diagram/Pie-Charts • Caselet • Miscellaneous Graphs • Data Sufficiency