Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
SUDHIR SHELKE :-
He is presently working as Associate Professor and Head of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at Gurunanak Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur. He received his Degree of Engineering in 2000 in Electronics Engineering from SRTM University, Nanded, India and Master of Engineering in 2007 in Digital Electronics from SGB Amravati University, India. Dr. Shelke has More than 15 years of Teaching & Research experience. His principal research area includes VLSI Chip Design, Embedded System Design, and Digital Image Processing, Signal Processing, etc. He is reviewer of Microelectronics journal of ELSEVIER. His doctoral research is on Low Power VLSI Designs Techniques and Physical Challenges. He has published numerous papers in International journals, and International and National Level Conferences so far.
PRAMOD B. PATIL :-
He is Principal and Professor at Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur. He has More than 22 years of Teaching & Research experience. His principal research areas include VLSI Chip Design, Digital Image Processing, Signal Processing, etc. He has received Degree of Engineering in 1989 in Electronics Engineering from SGB Amravati University and Master and Doctorate in Engineering in 1997 & 2007 respectively. He has More than 22 years of teaching and research experience. He is a reviewer of IEEE transaction of Signal, Speech & Audio processing and associate editor of two international Journals, He has more than 37 research papers in International Journals and conferences to his credit and is currently guiding many research scholars.
About the Book
Digital Image Processing is specially meant for the students of BE/ B Tech/ ME and M Tech students of Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, and Information Technology. This book provides a lucid, comprehensive and state-of-the-art introduction to Digital Image Processing in a hardnosed style. Expounding knowledge for Programming in MATLAB software has been provided in the book to help the students to formulate their concept into realistic things.
• In-depth coverage of 2-D Image Transforms, Image Enhancement, Image Restoration, Image Segmentation, Image Compression in a comprehensive way to provide the students with unyielding theoretical knowledge of Digital Image Processing
• Over 300 images and illustrative diagrams to help the student better understanding the subject
• Large variety of examples to provide better understanding of how particular image processing algorithm works
• Separate chapter on Programming in MATLAB to simulate image processing algorithms
• Separate chapter on numerical with solutions to prepare the students for their university examinations