Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
ROHIT KHURANA :-
Rohit Khuranais the Founder and CEO of ITL Education Solutions Limited (ITLESL) and has authored of more than thirty five best-selling textbooks. ITLESL is a part of the ITL group with operations all over the world with a significant presence in education and IT-enabled services. It specialized in handling educational projects in IT domains with a dedicated R&D wing of industry experts that helps in designing and developing content.
About the Book
The book Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement has been written for the students of BE/BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Electronic Instrumentation Engineering. It explains the performance, operation and applications of the most important electronic measuring instruments, techniques and instrumentation methods that include both analog and digital instruments.
The book covers a wide range of topics that deal with the basic measurement theory, measurement techniques, such as analog meter movements, digital instruments, power and energy measurement meters, AC and DC bridges, magnetic measurements, cathode ray oscilloscope, display devices and recorders, and transducers. It also explains generation and analysis of signals along with DC and AC potentiometers, and transformers.
• Electronic Measurement • Measurement Characteristics • Electromechanical Instruments • DC and AC Measuring Instruments • Digital Instruments • Power and Energy Measurement • DC and AC Measurement Bridges • Methods of Magnetic Measurement • Cathode Ray Oscilloscope • Display Devices and Recorders • Transducers • Generation of Signals • Analysis of Signals • DC and AC Potentiometers • Transformers
• Complete coverage of the subject as per the syllabi of most universities
• Relevant illustrations provide graphical representation for in-depth knowledge
• A large number of mathematical examples for maximum clarity of concepts
• Chapter objectives at the beginning of each chapter for its overview
• Chapter-end summary and exercises for quick review and to test your knowledge
• A comprehensive index in alphabetical form for quick access to finer topics