He has worked in the teaching industry for more than twenty years. An MBA degree holder, he found his calling in the field of education and has co-authored various books on competitive exams for S Chand And Company Limited, including the bestsellers Math 18-days Wonder, Math 30-days Wonder and English 18-days Wonder.
Rajeev Markanday :-
He has worked in the education industry for more than twenty years. He has co-authored various books on competitive exams for S Chand And Company Limited, including the bestsellers Math 18-days Wonder, Math 30-days Wonder and English 18-days Wonder.
About the Book
For examination of 20+ Participating Organisations (Most Nationalized Banks) for the post of Bank Clerk. It is Common Recruitment Process which is online. Divided into 3 core parts (English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability), the book is strictly written in accordance of the IBPS Syllabus and online exam patterns for Recruitment of Clerical Cadre Posts .
• 40 Chapters
• 2 Model Test Papers
• 2 latest IBPS Exam Papers
Table of Content
Section-I: Test of English Language
• Vocabulary • Nouns • Pronouns • Adjectives • Verbs • Adverb • Conjunctions • Articles and Errors • Prepositions • Modifiers and Parallelism • Sentence Rearrangement • Reading Comprehension • Sentence Completion • Idioms and Phrases-1 • Idioms and Phrases-2
Section-II: Test of Numerical Ability
• Simplification • Decimal Fraction • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Average • The Number System & Concepts of Divisibility • HCF and LCM • Time and Work • Ratio & Proportion and Unitary • Partnership • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Time and Distance • Alligation or Mixture • Mensuration (2D) • Mensuration (3D) • Data Interpretation • Data Practice
Section-III: Test of Reasoning Ability
• Coding Decoding and Series • Blood Relation and Direction Sense • Analogies and Classification • Analytical Reasoning-I • Analytical Reasoning-II • Syllogism and Logical Consistency • Symb-Operation
• Model Test Paper-1
• Model Test Paper-2
• Actual IBPS Bank Clerk 05.12.2015
• Actual IBPS Bank Clerk 12.12.2015