Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
M. Govindarajan :-
He has taught at the Department of Management Studies, Anna University. He obtained his Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Madras University, Postgraduate Diploma from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. His areas of interest include Marketing Management, Industrial/Corporate Management and Strategic Management. In his teaching experience spanning over 30 years, he has taught students of MBA for more than 10 years. He is member of Madras Management Association and System Dynamics Society of India. His other books include Indian Economics, Principles of Management and Modern Marketing Management.
About the Book
Industrial Marketing Management provides a comprehensive review and analysis of industrial marketing issues, practices and strategies with reference to Indian scenario. The main focus of this book is on building a conceptual understanding for developing industrial marketing strategies. It includes analysis of the caselets, which will sharpen the analytical ability of the students.
An indispensable textbook for the students of MBA, MMM and Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management.
• Special characteristics of industrial market vs. consumer market
• Marketing strategies adopted for different industrial products
• Techniques used to solve peculiarities of industrial marketing in practice
• Extensive coverage of
♦ Industrial Marketing Planning
♦ Components of Marketing Mix
♦ Marketing Research Process and Techniques
• Exhibits, figures and illustrations
• Seven case studies and Glossary
Table of Content
1. Industrial Marketing Landscape, 2. Industrial Markets, Goods and Customers, 3. Industrial Buying Behaviour, 4. Industrial Market Segmentation, 5. Industrial Marketing Planning, 6. Industrial Product Planning and Development, 7. Industrial Product Pricing, 8. Industrial Advertising and Sales Promotion, 9. Industrial Marketing Research, 10. Projects Marketing, 11. Logistics and Marketing Control • Cases • Glossary • Suggested Reading • Index