I C Jain is currently an Associate Professor at Delhi College of Arts and Commerce - a constituent college of the University of Delhi. He has over thirty-five years of teaching experience. He was associated with Management Programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) from 1988-2006. He was also associated with the Institute of Lifelong Learning (ILLL) of the University of Delhi. His areas of interest are accounting and finance.
About the Book
Written in a student-friendly style, the book comprehensively covers the new syllabus of Management Accounting taught in BCom (Hons.) course of the University of Delhi.
Following an examination-oriented approach, the book can also be used by students pursuing professional courses such as BBA, MBA, PGDBM, CFA, MFC, CA, ICWA and CS.
• Management Accounting: An Overview • Budgeting and Budgetary Control • Standard Costing and Variance Analysis • Absorption and Marginal Costing: Income Measurement • Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis • Relevant Costing for Short-term Special Decisions • Responsibility Accounting and Divisional Performance Measurement
• Important tools such as Summary, Key Terms, Theoretical Questions, Objective-type Questions like True/False Statements, Multiple-choice Questions and Fill in the Blanks, and Practical Problems to facilitate a quick revision of the chapter
• The book has 125 illustrations, 100 solved problems and 150 unsolved exercises with answers and hints
• Problems from examination papers of last 10 years included
• Recent examination question papers of the University of Delhi included in an Appendix