Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
C. Rama Gopal :-
He is a senior member of three professional institutes, has a vast experience in the banking industry, as well as in teaching. He is a practising chartered accountant in Andhra Pradesh, as well as an education counselor and a paper valuer to the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He was also a visiting faculty at the Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal, the National Law University, Bhopal and Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal (2011-13) and a full-fledged Professor at the VNS Institute of Management, Bhopal (2002-11).
About the Book
The financial services sector is witnessing such rapid changes and innovations that the existing books are hardly able to keep up with the rapid developments in the entire gamut of financial services. This book aims to fill this gap by covering the most recent developments and new products in the sector. Closely following the syllabus of MBA UGC curriculum and PGDM, the book has a single-window approach, that is, to meet the total requirement of students in this subject area through a single book.
The book caters to the requirements of students appearing for Company Secretaries course for the subject 'Securities Laws and Compliances' in Executive Programme, apart from providing the required inputs to Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy students.
• Full coverage of MBA UGC & PGDM syllabus
• Contemporary developments, directives of regulatory authorities and recent changes in practice
• Real-time media reactions echoing the reactions of the investors and the general public to the developments
• Live examples and real case studies
• Examination-oriented questions with answers, as well as frequently asked interview questions with Answers
Table of Content
1. The Indian Financial System, 2. Money Market Instruments, 3. Financial Services, 4. Regulatory Framework for Financial Services in India, 5. Management of Risks in Financial Services, 6. Stock Exchange Operations, 7. Securities and Exchange Board of India, 8. Merchant Banking Services, 9. Securities Market: Managing The Issue of Shares, Debentures and Bonds, 10. Company Fixed Deposits, 11. Inter-Corporate Loans and Investments, 12. Leasing and Hire Purchase, 13. Securitization, 14. Housing Finance, 15. Credit Rating, 16. Banking, 17. Modern Banking, 18. Banking Grievances Mechanism, 19. Insurance, 20. Factoring, Forfaiting and Bill Discounting, 21. Credit Cards and Debit Cards