He is an educationist at heart and is a known personality in the area of reasoning and math. He cleared Bihar State PCS in 1994 but due to his inclination towards education moved towards teaching. An avid researcher of these areas of study, he has authored many books and has been instrumental in mentoring many an IAS and PCS aspirant successfully. Currently, he is into research, writing and teaching and also actively associated with many social institutions.
About the Book
This book is designed to serve a far faster, shorter and intel¬ligent approach to the study of Non-Verbal Reasoning section for CAT, MAT, Railway Recruitment, SCRA, AFCAT, SSC (CGL, CHSL, CML), B.Ed., Police, JNV, lAS, PCS and other competitive exams.
• Divided into twenty-six chapters, this book provides a systematic approach to the study of Non-Verbal Reasoning.
• Helps in comprehensive concept-building through a large number of solved examples in each chapter.
• Lays down new techniques to solve the problems swiftly.
• Comprises various types of problems (with solutions), which are usually asked in exams.
• Includes previous years' solved examination papers to guide the readers on the latest pattern and trend of question asked in the examinations.
Table of Content
• Non-Verbal Reasoning: An Introduction • Similar Figure • Opposite Figure • Mirror Images • Water Images • Embedded Images • Clock Movement • Figure Rotation • Construction of Square • Construction of Triangle • Formation of Figures • Completion of Square • Completion of Figures • Identical Components • Figure Matrix • Grouping of Identical Figures • Pattern Re-arrangement • Rule Detection • Dot Situation • Paper Folding • Paper Cutting • Counting of Geometrical Figures • Figural Series • Figural Analogy • Figural Classification • Dices, Cubes and Cuboids 205-216