He is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Plant Physiology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, He has completed International Agricultural Rural Development Programme from Cornell University.
Dr. Padmanabh Dwivedi :-
Professor & Head, Department of Plant Physiology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, is a Fellow of Cambridge Commonwealth Society (UK), Cambridge Philosophical Society (U.K.), Indian Botanical Society, Indian Society for Plant Physiology and Purvanchal Environmental Association.
About the Book
"Objective Life Science (Plant Science)" is an exclusive fundamental search based collection of multiple choice questions prepared for students mainly to help them revise, consolidate and improve their knowledge and skills.
The book comprises of ten chapters covering different aspects of plant science containing around 6000 questions accompanied with their answers at the end of each chapter.
Table of Content
1. Plant Anatomy
2. Ecological Principles
3. Evolution and Behaviour
4. System Physiology - Plant
5. Economic Botany and General Agriculture
7. Molecular Biology
9. Morphogenesis and Development
10. Cellular Organization, Fundamental Processes, Cell Communication and Cell Signalling
• IIT-JAM (Joint Admission Test for MSc)
• Civil Services
• TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research)
• NCBS (National Centre for Biological Science)
• IARI (Indian Agricultural Research Institute)
• DBT (Department of Biotechnology-Ministry of Science & Technology)
• ASRB (Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board)
• DPMT (Delhi University Pre-Medical Test)
• Biology Olympiads