Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Book
Reasoning, as a subject, has been growing in significance across competitive examinations in India. This is the only assessment area where you will find conventional question types evolving inclusively, as well as new types of questions emerging. Students are always on the lookout for resources that provide them with a balanced approach to study the ever-growing types of reasoning questions, as well as give them ample practice material to hone their skills while preparing for success. This Objective Reasoning series, structured in three books—Objective Verbal Reasoning; Objective Non-Verbal Reasoning; and Objective Logical Reasoning—is an attempt to provide the candidates a resource to attain conceptual clarity needed to comprehend reasoning questions in a simple way and solve the questions accurately.
• Balanced approach in providing practice exercises of each type of conventional non-verbal reasoning questions—classification, analogies and series completion.
• Illustrations and worked out examples provided for different types of questions generally asked in the competitive examinations for conventional non-verbal reasoning questions.
• Well-developed explanations to the solutions, wherever necessary.
• Bulk exercises provided for exhaustive practice in solving all three types of conventional nonverbal reasoning questions.
• A compendium of some novel and uncommon types of non-verbal questions provided under 'Miscellaneous' category.
• Expressive diagrammatic solutions for the novel types of questions, wherever possible.
• Bulk of problems provided relate to question-types frequently asked in major exams.
Table of Content
• Classification Test
• Series Completion Test
• Analogy Test