Save 25%, Apply coupon code SCHAND25 during checkout
About the Author
S N Sivanandam :-
He is presently Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore and till recently Head, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, PSG College of Technology. He has a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a master's degree in Power Systems and Ph.D. in Control Systems. He has over 35 years of teaching experience and research experience in the fields of Control Systems, Digital Systems, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithm, Data Mining, Modelling and Simulation, Multi-dimensional System and Knowledge-based System.
J RIZWANA :-
Ms J Rizwana is a Research Fellow, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Anna University Regional Centre, Coimbatore.
S N Deepa :-
She is Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Anna University Regional Centre, Coimbatore. She has 12 years of teaching and research experience.
About the Book
This book discusses about the basic concepts on analysis of the power system transients and its stability. It helps the reader to perform simple and complex power flow analysis under steady-state operating conditions and also helps the reader to analyze and understand the transient behaviour of power systems. It also provides a platform for understanding and solving the power system analysis problems. The book meets both the theoretical and practical requirements of the curriculum of Indian universities.
This book will be a helpful guide and a valuable source of information about Power System Analysis and Stability concepts and their various practical applications.
1. Introduction, 2. Per Unit Representation, 3. Power System Network Matrices-I, 4. Power System Network Matrices-II, 5. Short Circuit Analysis, 6. Per Unit Representation, 7. Unsymmetrical Fault Analysis, 8. Power Flow Analysis, 9. Stability Analysis, 10. Single Machine Infinite Bus System • Appendix-A: MATLAB Solutions • Appendix-B: MCQ Bank
• Detailed description of the concepts of power system analysis
• Fundamental concepts of power system stability
• Numerous solved problems for each topic
• Coverage of the GATE syllabus, including frequently asked GATE questions
• MATLAB solutions provided for the concepts