He is a faculty member at Apeejay Institute of Technology, Greater Noida. He has been teaching Economics for more than 6 years. He is associated with several management institutes as visiting faculty. Dr. Upadhyay has reviewed various books on Economics for renowned publishing houses like McGraw Hill Education. He has also published two books on Microeconomics and Macroeconomics for Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) and Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU).
About the Book
The main objective of this book is to provide a reader friendly study material to the students which will enable them to revise the subject with ease and get high level of retention for examination preparedness.
• Introduction to Economics
• Factor Pricing Consumer Behaviour
• Theory of Production
• Market Analysis
• Factor Pricing
• Content has been developed according to the syllabus requirements
• The units are written in simple language
• Numerous illustrations, examples and case studies for better understanding of concepts
• Chapter end questions for practice