He served for about four decades as the faculty member of Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. He is also the author of renowned books like Managing Human Resources and Management Principles and Applications published by Vikas.
About the Book
This book presents the subject matter tailor-made for the latest syllabus of North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) to enable its students to comprehend the subject in simple understandable language.
• Covers the syllabus of NEHU
• Innovative presentation, with real-life examples and practical insights
• Includes pedagogical elements like Review Questions, Case Study, Management in Practice: Experiential Exercises
• Includes previous year's question paper and model question papers
Table of Content
• An Overview of Management • Evolution of Management Thought • Social Stake holding and Managerial Ethics • Fundamentals of Planning, Planning Premises and Strategy and Planning • Managerial Decision Making • Management by Objectives • Organising, Departmentation and Organisational Structure • Delegation of Authority and Decentralization • Motivation • Leadership • Communication • Managerial Control • Organisational Change • Emerging Dimensions of Management in Changing Environment • Managing Conflict in Organisations • Group Dynamics and Relationship Management