Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
Rupa Gunaseelan :-
She is a professor at BSMED, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. She is a doctorate in management with human resource management as her domain of specialization.
V Kulandaiswamy :-
He is a postgraduate in agricultural economics & co-operation, and doctorate in commerce. He is an acknowledged author in the field of co-operation and has published six books on co-operation and allied fields.
About the Book
The field of management is dynamic and continuously expanding. Its relevance has been widely appreciated and its tools and techniques have gained applicability in a variety of institutional systems and sectors.
The book is designed to enhance the learning experience of the students by lucidly explaining the basic concepts with suitable illustrations. Relevant cases have been incorporated at appropriate places. Numerous questions that have appeared in university examinations of previous years have been given.
The authors have drawn inferences and ideas from wide ranging sources and those have been duly acknowledged at the end of each chapter.
• Comprehensive coverage of syllabuses of South Indian universities
• Also suited for universities of other regions
• Innovative presentation with real-life examples and practical insights
• Contemporary and research-based text
• Covers global and Indian management scenarios
Table of Content
1. Management - An Introduction, 2. Planning, 3. Forecasting and Decision Making, 4. Organizing, 5. Staffing, 6. Direction, 7. Motivation, 8. Communication, 9. Coordination, 10. Controlling, 11. Production Management, 12. Materials Management, 13. Financial Management, 14. Recent Trends in Management in Bird's Eye View, 15. Case Analysis • Sample Caselets