He is presently working as a Project Leader in MNC, Bangalore, India. He has successfully accomplished DCS, BE, ME and PhD degrees in Computer Science and Engineering. He has more than ten years of experience in the Software Development industry. He has published many research papers in referred International Journals and Conferences. He is the author of 15 technical books which are published by Tata Mc-Graw Hill, SCHAND, etc. His area of interest includes Computer Networks, MANETs, WSN, DB, Big Data, Algorithms, Computer Programming Languages etc.
About the Book
This book has been designed based on VTU's 1st year syllabus. It will familiarize the students with the use of all the important features of C language. This book covers a large variety of program exercises in greater depth, and provides excellent table comparison along with theory explanation. The goal of this book is to provide the perfectly suitable reading material to the students and help them with examination preparedness.
• Introduction to C Language • Branching and Looping • Arrays, Strings and Functions • Structures and File Management • Pointers and Preprocessors • Introduction to Data structures • Laboratory Programs • Frequently Asked Questions
• 100 percent coverage of VTU syllabus
• Exhaustive coverage of Programming Exercises in each chapter.
• All laboratory programs as per syllabus covered in a separate chapter
• A separate section for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Model question paper to appraise the students with the examination scheme