Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
ROHIT KHURANA :-
Rohit Khuranais the Founder and CEO of ITL Education Solutions Limited (ITLESL) and has authored of more than thirty five best-selling textbooks. ITLESL is a part of the ITL group with operations all over the world with a significant presence in education and IT-enabled services. It specialized in handling educational projects in IT domains with a dedicated R&D wing of industry experts that helps in designing and developing content.
About the Book
Programming with Java elaborates on fundamentals, as well as advanced topics of the discipline. While offering in-depth coverage of the basic elements of Java programming language such as inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, multithreading and packages, along with their implementation, it also presents some advanced topics such as Java applets, Java Beans, Java servlets, Java Swings and socket programming.
The book caters to the students enrolled in BTech, BE, BCA, BSc, PGDCA, MSc, and MCA courses of most Indian universities.
1. Objected-Oriented Methodology, 2. Java and The Internet, 3. Programming Elements of Java, 4. Control Statements, 5. Classes and Objects, 6. Arrays, Strings and Vectors, 7. Inheritance and Polymorphism, 8. Interface, 9. Packages, 10. Exception Handling, 11. Multithreading, 12. I/O in Java, 13. Java Applets, 14. Event Handling, 15. Abstract Window Toolkit, 16. Java Swing, 17. Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), 18. Java Beans, 19. Java Servlets, 20. Socket Programming
• Comprehensive text covering the complete syllabi requirements of most Indian universities.
• Reader-friendly language and presentation of difficult concepts in the simplest form
• Large number of programming examples to increase conceptual clarity
• Notes and illustrations to make the reader self-sufficient.