Authors : A. Krishna Mohan, Karunakar & T. Murali Mohan
Buy e-book online :
Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
A. Krishna Mohan :-
Assistant Professor in SIET, Narasapur, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, holds a good academic experience in Teaching Under Graduates and Postgraduate students. He is currently pursuing Ph.D from VELTECH University, Chennai. He has published technical papers in various reputed National and International Journals and Conferences. He is certified by IIT Madras in "Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms using Python"
T. Murali Mohan :-
Associate Professor, and Head of the Department of CSE, Swarnandhra Institute of Engineering and Technology (SIET), Narsapur, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India. He was a former MONBUSHO(MEXT) Scholar from Govt. of Japan and awarded the degree Ph.D from Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan. He is an author of "Statistics with R Programming (A Beginner's Guide)" by S.CHAND Publication. He has vast experience in Teaching, Industrial and Research. He has published Number of Technical papers in National and International Journals. He got a BEST Paper award in the 13th International Conference at Goa, 2013. He worked as a Technical developer on PLC Programming in FAITH Corp. Japan for MITSUBISHI Projects.
About the Book
This book contains in-depth knowledge of "Python with Machine Learning". This book is written in a logical and sequential, outputs with print screen, modules for systematic development of the subject. This book is covered for all the students those who are interested to learn programming on Python and Machine learning. Each and Every program along with example is executed practically. This book is aimed at emerging trends in Technology, development all over the Globe and even corporate people also will learn all the topics. Each topic is explained very simple and given a lot of example with syntax. It has been written in an articulate manner and is packed with practical approach target for all students of Undergraduate, Graduate, of Computer Science and Engineering (M.Tech, M.C.A, M.Sc (CS, IT) B.Tech), Research Scholar and Corporate Employees those who are new to this area.
• In-depth coverage of python programming language.
• A chapter outline has been included at the beginning of each chapter highlighting the topics covered.
• Includes a number of Examples, Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) along with keys for every chapter.
• Clear and Concise Explanations.
• Each topic is executed practically in sufficient depth to expose the basic principles, concepts and techniques.
• Easily learn Machine Learning Concepts and Python Programming Skillsa
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Python
2. Types, Operators and Expressions
3. Data Structures
4. Functions, Modules and Packages
5. Object Oriented Programming
6. Multithreading, GUI, Turtle, Testing and Standard Libraries
7. Introduction to Machine Learning
8. NumPy (Numerical Python)
9. SciPy (Scientific Computing)
10. Python - Pandas • Multiple Choice Questions