He is with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs currently in deputation in China.
About the Book
The book is designed for all the students who are preparing for competitive examinations conducted by SSC, RRB, Banks, LIC/GIC and IGNOU. This edition of Quick Arithmetic has been thoroughly revised and enlarged explain the short-cut methods for solving sums in a faster way. It covers basic terms and short-cut methods along with all the major topics such as Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, and Mensuration. The book strictly covers the syllabus of various examinations.
• Written strictly as per the new syllabi of various exams. Including SSC CGL Tier I and Tier II Exams
• Each chapter starts with important rules and formulae followed by fully solved examples
• Contains solved previous year question papers of popular examinations
• Inclusion of same important topics such as Vedic Maths, Geometry and Trigonometry makes this book apt for various competitive examinations
• New and improved short-cut methods with tricks of solving problems in almost no time.
• Rated Five Stars by most readers
Table of Content
• Number System • Fractions and Decimals • Divisibility Test and Remainder Rules • Multiplication and Division of Numbers — Vedic Methods • HCF and LCM • Square and Cube — Vedic Maths • Square Root and Cube Root • Series • Linear Equations • Algebra • Powers and Roots • Ratio, Proportion and Partnership • Problems on Ages • Percentage • Discount • Profit and Loss • Stock and Shares • Average • Allegation • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Relation between C.I. and S.I. • True Discount and Banker Discount • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Clock and Calendar • Log and Antilog • Mensuration — Two Dimensional • Geometry • Mensuration — Three Dimensional • Trigonometry • Coordinate Geometry • Permutations and Combinations • Data Interpretation • Solved SSC Papers (2009-2015)
• SSC: Combined Graduate Level (Tiers I & II), Combined Higher Secondary Level, Food Corporation of India, Multi-Tasking, Constables, Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CISF, etc.
• Bank: PO, Clerical, RBI
• Railway Recruitment Board
• LIC/GIC: AAO, Clerical
• Management Exams. IGNOU, CDS