He is the founder of Empower Training Solutions. Completely blind from the age of five, he turned his hurdle into his strength by sheer determination and single minded focus. He became the first person in Andhra Pradesh to be awarded an MBA. His found mention in Limca Book of Records in 2002 for transcribing the Quran in English Braille. In 2007, for his extra-ordinary efforts in motivating people and for his remarkable achievements, he was felicitated by the former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
About the Book
The book aims at providing solutions to psychological problems of human beings through the lessons of motivation and self-development. Instead of using prosaic text, the approach here is through an actual modern day fable with which one can relate oneself directly. The book teaches the principles of motivation and self-development. The author strongly feels that there is no end of the road, howsoever disheartened you may be. He shows you the way through an analogy with the computer. What do you do when your computer system hangs somehow. You press the "Reset" button to start all over again. So it is with your personality. You can press the "Reset" button of your life any time and start a new life at any point of time, provided you have the willingness to accept responsibility and take charge of your life.
NINE BENEFITS OF READING THIS BOOK
1. Start a new life with new found energy.
2. Ignite the burning desire to excel in life.
3. Become the most positive person you have ever known.
4. Develop the confidence that anything is possible for you.
5. Realize your long pending dreams by translating them into goals.
6. Realize your self -esteem by utilizing your time in a productive manner.
7. Amaze people with extraordinary memory power.
8. Build your character with values that are stronger than steel.
9. Think and act the way winner do.