Save 25%, Apply coupon code 46851818FD52 during checkout
About the Author
R S Khurmi :-
He was born on 29 Aug 1939 in Sunam, a small town in Punjab. He completed his schooling in Sunam and then he completed his professional studies from Phagwara and Delhi. He started his career in Punjab Irrigation Department as an Engineer. After guidance from Professor Das of Chandigarh Engineering College, Dr. Khurmi came to Delhi and took up Teaching and Writing Engineering Text Books as a full time career. He had a great respect for his Guru Shri B.L. Theraja, who introduced him to S. Chand and Company. His books got a good market, not only in India but also abroad. According to the survey of UNESCO, he is the leading and No. 1 author of Engineering textbooks in Asia. He wrote his first book when he was just 26 years old. People in teaching profession always referred that Khurmi has revolutionized the way of writing Engineering Text Books. He was one of the founder members in Executive Committee of Afro-Asia Book Council. He conducted Author Development Workshops at many places in India and abroad.
N. Khurmi :- -
About the Book
The objective of "Steam Tables: With Mollier Diagrams in S.I. Units" is to present the various properties of water and steam in a most concise form. This has been a useful text for the students of Mechanical Engineering for more than 30 years.
• Introduction to Steam Tables (Temperature) and Mollier Diagrams provides brief recapitulation of the topic.
Table of Content
• Rules for S.I. Units
• Introduction to Steam Tables (Temperature) and Mollier Diagrams
1. Saturated Water and Steam (Temperature) Tables
2. Saturated Water and Steam (Pressure) Tables
3. Specific Volume of Superheated Steam
4. Specific Enthalpy of Superheated Steam
5. Specific Entropy of Superheated Steam
6. Specific Volume, Enthalpy and Entropy of Supercritical Steam