Bhavesh Pandya is an Assistant Professor in department of Information Technology at St. Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai. He has completed his BE and ME from University of Mumbai and has more than 6 years of experience in industry and teaching. He is also involved in placement training on 5 different languages. He has published many books and have presented research papers at various International conferences. His areas of expertise are Programming languages like C, C++, Java, Data Structure, DBMS and Web Programming.
SACHIN AGGARWAL :-
Sachin Agrawal is currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Shri Shivaji Education Society's College of Engineering & Technology, Akola in Maharashtra. He is M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering and currently pursuing his Ph.D. He has published many research papers in National & International Conferences/Journals. He is also certified by University of Cambridge U.K, for "Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers", Mission 10x (Wipro Technology, Bangalore) for "Best Practitioner of Innovative Pedagogy" and Microsoft Technology, Singapore as Technology Specialist in "SQL SERVER 2005".
About the Book
This book has been written strictly as per new syllabus (2012) of University of Mumbai. This book will help the students to assimilate the understanding of this very important subject in a systematic and friendly manner. This book is meant for in depth study of the subject and also to do well in the semester exams.
• Expressing Algorithms - Sequence
• Expressing Algorithms - Iteration
• Expressing Algorithms - Selection
• Decomposition of Solution
• Arrays and Strings
• Structure and Files
• Clear exposition of the Basic Concepts of C
• In depth coverage of Algorithm with Flow chart, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Structures and File Handling.
• For the hands on practice, large number of solved programs (over 200) have been provided
• Includes Model Question Papers for providing the exposure to University Question Pattern